Olga practices exclusively in the areas of labor and employment on behalf of management. She represents both public and private sector employers in litigating the entire spectrum of employment litigation matters, including single plaintiff, class actions and Private Attorney General Act representative actions, wage and hour matters, and government agency investigations. She also advises employers concerning all matters pertaining to employment issues including revisions to employee handbooks and policies and providing advice and counsel on all personnel decisions. Olga also conducts trainings in multiple areas of practice in both English and Spanish.
Prior to joining the firm, Olga represented corporate clients in civil litigation, as well as public entities in various matters. Olga served as a judicial extern in the Southern District of Texas for Magistrate Judge Ronald G. Morgan, participating in the conducting of various pretrial matters and evidentiary proceedings on delegation from the judges of the district court and participating in trial and disposition of civil cases upon consent of the litigants.
Olga represents employers in matters such as:
- Discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wrongful termination claims in both single plaintiff, class and Private Attorney General Act representative actions;
- Wage and hour matters;
- Mediations, trials, and arbitration hearings;
- Compliance with state and federal employment and labor laws including daily personnel decisions and human resources matters; and
- Providing advice on regulatory changes in local, state, and federal law.
- Obtained summary judgment from Los Angeles Superior Court on claims of age discrimination, race discrimination, sex discrimination, harassment, and retaliation for complaining of discrimination on the basis of a breach of the statue of limitations.
- Obtained favorable results for clients in mediations and mandatory settlement conferences.
- Obtained sanctions against opposing counsel for violations of the rules of court on multiple occasions.
- B.A. History and Spanish, Texas A&M University
- M.Ed. Curriculum and Instruction, Texas A&M University
- J.D., University of Southern California