Kelley practices exclusively in the area of labor and employment law on behalf of employers. Kelley has broad experience defending employers in all aspects of litigation, including single plaintiff cases, class actions, and Private Attorneys General Act representative actions. She handles claims at all stages in state court, federal court, and arbitration.
Kelley’s practice also includes assisting employers with administrative complaints and investigations, including those involving the California Civil Rights Department, the California Division of Labor Standards Enforcement, and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
Kelley provides advice and counsel to clients on various employment issues and practices, including evaluating employment and termination decisions and ensuring compliance with state and federal laws and regulations.
Prior to joining the firm, Kelley worked at a nationally ranked law firm defending employers of all sizes in both the public and private sector. Kelley also served as a judicial extern for the California Court of Appeal, Second Appellate District.
Kelley represents employers in the following matters:
- Individual and multi-plaintiff lawsuits involving claims of workplace discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wrongful termination;
- Wage and hour class actions and representative lawsuits brought pursuant to California’s Private Attorneys General Act;
- Mediations, trials, and arbitration hearings;
- Compliance with state and federal labor and employment laws;
- Providing advance and counsel on various employment issues, including personnel decisions and human resources matters.
State Bar of California United States District Court for the Central District of California United States District Court for the Northern District of California United States District Court for the Southern District of California United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- B.A., Political Science and Business Administration, Chapman University
- J.D., Southwestern Law School, Los Angeles
- Southwestern Journal of International Law, Editor