Katherine A. Hren to Speak at W Source Virtual Live Panel “Taking Action in 2021"
Squeezing Success Out of the Lemons from 2020”. The W Source is a networking platform that connects women professionals and service providers to individual parties.
Panelists and discussion topics include the following:
- Katherine A. Hren Partner | Ballard, Rosenberg, Golper & Savitt, LLP – Providing Practical Advice for Employers
- Kendyl Roundtree, CFP®, MBA, MFP - Partner, Sagemark Consulting | Lincoln Financial Advisors – Investing for the future: combating low-interest rates, taxes, and new challenges with wealth transfers.
- Lindsey Carnett CEO & President, Marketing Maven – Keeping a nimble marketing strategy
- Lara Donigian Mortgage Advisor, Commerce Home Mortgage – How to get approved for a loan under new COVID-19 guidelines
- Elizabeth Hren Realtor, Rodeo Realty Westlake Village – Optimize your real estate for current market conditions
- Kelly Pink P & C Insurance Broker, Corbett & Associates Insurance Agency – Cyber security in an age of the home office and home schooling
- Maya Shulman Principal/Attorney, Shulman Family Law Group – How to navigate family law in the times of COVID
- Laura Stone, CPA Partner, Citrin Cooperman – Learn how to protect your wealth from changes in tax laws or untended consequences
This event will be held January 26, 2021, from 11:30 AM-1:00 PM Pacific Time.
To listen to a recording of the presentation, click here